A solid, sturdy 3 piece vise for your workshop, capable of locking in wider skis as well at traditional width skis. Inner jaws are vertical with no lip to interfere with riser plates. Heavy duty cast aluminum construction. Jaws have a 90mm long gripping surface, and will open from 38mm to 150mm in width. Rubber lined jaws provide ample protection for sidewalls. Adjustable tip and tail supports.
Ski Man Pro Vise Wide stats:
- 3 part vise that holds your ski in horizontal or vertical positions with extreme stability
- Rubber coated top, side and jaw grips
- Adsjustable tip and tail supports
- Place board horizontally for waxing, and vertically for edge work
- Support and stability from friction and middle adjustable jaws
- Jaws open from 38 to 150mm in width
- A rear mounting cleat offers the option of securing the rear portion of the vise, which provides more stability and eliminates any lateral movement of the ski.
- Suitable for all skis